OVERVIEW OF SCHOOL LEARNING METHODS
This year we will focus especially on the following types of education:
- Mastery learning of the most important materials
- Enrichment and student choice of supplemental materials and methods
- Brain training in how to think deeply, study intelligently and decide wisely
- Character training, including:
- Bible memory work
- Methods of finding truth
- A relationship with God through surrender and trust in Him
- Service and mission opportunities
- Work habits training, including
- Learning to set priorities, plan and prepare
- Efficiency training
- Practice and coaching techniques
- Training for carefulness and thoroughness
- Techniques to control focus and attention
- Methods to maximize effort
- How to persevere and encourage one's self
This curriculum is very strong and not many schools specialize in this.
We should have a great school year!
Photo by Startup Stock Photos from Pexels.
Upgrade to 3.0. SiteMap. Provided by the North American Division and AdventistSchoolConnect.org © 2002-2018. User Login / Customize.